Been finishing a privy monthly board making it underneath the warm weather and beside the flowery curtain with the window open. Some tips I will immediately add to my list of relishing my last holly weekend (peculiarly on Sunday) in Bandung (been preparing myself to go back home next Wednesday, instead of making my parents to stop complaining why I don't back to Jakarta early like any other friends make those days). Here they are:
- Design! A hundred percent am loving designing, starting from editing the layout for my internal magazine (named as the 7th edition of Geosphere) and also arranging some fancy ideas of my own fondness like (I have mentioned it from the first paragraph) that monthly project, masking sticker for instax, private journal for the next semester (a tribute of finally passing the sophomore period), greeting cards for some people's birthday bash, and those attractive things you can make digitally and be printed on various papers.
- Go to the cinema! The cheapest activity to reach the happiness of this modern era (well at least choose the inexpensive theatre to be watched) and please, I beg you for not purchasing your money for just a so-so movie, once you replace it to a ticket make sure no regrets allowed while the transaction happened. (I watched The Fault in Our Stars for 125 minutes of its duration and Birdy's voice was just the only reason why I sat on my sofa.)
- Cook! Salsa sauce, completed with some tomatoes and big onions!
A quote I got from my favourite Pony Anarchy: "Design can be art. Design can be aesthetics. Design is so simple, that's why it is so complicated." -Paul Rand


No comments:
Post a Comment