#HISAustraliaTrip

Friday, August 3, 2012

Que Te Amamos Mucho, Gentha

We finally were celebrating Argantha's 18th birthday!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

July 13th, 2012.
From the rumors that spread around these 3 years, Argan never got any surprise when his birthday arrived (your heart has been cut into pieces, right?). Before the clock was ticking to 00:00 A.M. I said that it might be cool to give a birthday greeting directly by using video call on Skype (and knowing that he has got a new iPad as a birthday present of his birthday #perhaps #justaspeculationofmine), but unfortunately the connection of his wireless turned error and he couldn't rob any neighbor's signal permanently (a smooth criminal, yes he is). And I also told him that no one would come to give him a surprise. As you know, Shesel, his girlfriend, was still in Palembang for couple days ahead, Tami also went to Bina Nusantara University to run the Orientation Day, Suci was going to ITB to celebrate the graduation day of her relatives, Gabby was sick, Riqo did a second test of STIP, Eki had just crossed the ocean from Lampung to Jakarta (but he finally joined us), Echy stayed in Bekasi (well, I totally lied), and I was telling him that I would go to Bandung in the morning (it was a big fool).

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

At the end, me, Eki, Izky, Echy and Irvi were successfully spreading a happiness by seeing he smiled when blowing his candles (with his new blue braces around his teeth). Is it your first birthday surprise given by your closest friends, Gan? HAHAHA! Well once again, happy birthday our dearest best friend, que te amamos mucho you!

No comments: