My favorite photo session while wearing the fascinating alma mater of my institute.
Good evening my companions, maybe this is the right time for me to share a little bit story about the transition I've faced from high school to college life. Where do I have to start telling my experiences? Yes, from SNMPTN Undangan 2012. At the end of my 5th semester in high school, I was truly deciding to choose ITB as the next destination of the place that I would survive to make ends meet. At that particular time, I was planning to put Faculty of Earth Sciences and Technology below Faculty of Mining and Petroleum Engineering (as the first choice). I was glad of finally nominated as the one who reached the 10th position of top students, class of 2012, in my school. Because of it, I built my confidence as high as I could. Never thinking that Yanwar was reaching a good rank above me and we both had chosen the same choices.
And the day had come. The result of SNMPTN Undangan 2012 was unpredictably accelerated. I was hanging out with 3 friends at Mall at that time, and getting surprised of knowing this information. I had tried to call the committee to get the trusted issue of this, and after checking the official website of SNMPTN I saw the time counted down itself. I was getting frustrated and couldn't make my body to stop shaking. I panicked! So, when the time arrived my father and my brother had been finally joining with us to see the result in Food Court. When I typed my name and my password I saw there were words spoken: "Congratulation, you're accepted in...." Yes, I cried a lot because I couldn't reach the first choice that I had chosen, Faculty of Mining and Petroleum Engineering. Nevertheless, I was accepted in Faculty of Earth Sciences and Technology. Everyone congratulated me, I thanked them billion thanks. Instead, I was still grieving, I really wanted to become a part of FTTM, but yeah I had to let it go and try to struggle with all situations I would face in my new faculty.
Now, here I am. No regret words spoken out of my mouth again. I've deeply fallen in love with my new institute and also my new faculty. I've met new hilarious best friends here, and I don't want to leave them behind. ITB is different. It teaches us many beneficial things we can do to help our nation to be better in the next couple or maybe hundred years ahead. Because somehow the Engineer, Scientist, Architect, Manager, and Artist will work together to unite this world as one. Hail Ganesha.
Our loyalty to you, God, nation, and alma mater. Merdeka!



No comments:
Post a Comment