DAMN YEAH DAMN! I've been typing a new posting for this blog and voila it can't be saved! Sometimes life is unfair! Ok I still have some energies to write my story. I just want to tell you about what I've experienced when I did "Pola-Pola Hereditas" exam, the most difficult chapter of Biology this semester. Some people were afraid of facing this exam. Me, honestly was not being well-prepared for this exam. I just tried to open GO's book and also Gonzaga's web and I was doing some exercises from there. Just like usual, I always be in a team with Agnes, Arnu, and Bagas. We were a team of answering and completing the answer which had to be done in a perfect way, means that we were trying to get that outstanding score (100). But they all three were giving up with this chapter, and unfortunately we were the first class of doing this exam, we couldn't get "kisi-kisi" from other classes. At first, I thought that I couldn't do this exam, but after identifying all of the questions I thought that I got a miracle, the questions were so familiar with me, so I answered them with no doubt. Some friends were trying to get my answer by whispering my name "Dah... nomor blablabla" but suddenly I got panic and surprisingly said to them "Bentar dulu bentar.... aduh.... ketek gue gatel bentar" -___________- maybe it was kinda impolite, but sorry I couldn't keep it anymore, those words were truly shouted from my heart. Me and Agnes were just laughing when I said that my ketek was suddenly gatel. Finally, the power of that gatel was giving a surprise, I got 93!
By the way I've passed UAS this 5th semester last Tuesday! I, a hundred percent am feeling free from some tasks and exams. I was enjoying my leisure time with all bestaz, we were having karaoke time together and getting free pass an hour to sing next day. I am so truly love them in exact, I love meet a lot of people, new friends, new partners and they all are making my day. We were taking some photographs together yesterday. It was totally damn cool of being a part of them on that day. I was totally missing my old friends :"< waiting for Abyan and Fauzan to come to Jakarta was honestly making me desperate, can't wait to hear their voices again. And also I have a plan to "Kopi Darat"-ing with my Twinskie called Andrea, and my Nutskie called Nadhira. We all have known for about 2 and a half years but until now we've never met one another yet, that's totally weird. Oh yes, almost forgot! Me, Aby and Heppy are trying to hang out with our dearest Senior called Ka Saras who continues her study in Undip. We're curious enough to meet up with them. Can't wait, for sure!
Maybe I'll talk about what was happening to me when someone couldn't appreciate the position of mine in his life before.
By the way I've passed UAS this 5th semester last Tuesday! I, a hundred percent am feeling free from some tasks and exams. I was enjoying my leisure time with all bestaz, we were having karaoke time together and getting free pass an hour to sing next day. I am so truly love them in exact, I love meet a lot of people, new friends, new partners and they all are making my day. We were taking some photographs together yesterday. It was totally damn cool of being a part of them on that day. I was totally missing my old friends :"< waiting for Abyan and Fauzan to come to Jakarta was honestly making me desperate, can't wait to hear their voices again. And also I have a plan to "Kopi Darat"-ing with my Twinskie called Andrea, and my Nutskie called Nadhira. We all have known for about 2 and a half years but until now we've never met one another yet, that's totally weird. Oh yes, almost forgot! Me, Aby and Heppy are trying to hang out with our dearest Senior called Ka Saras who continues her study in Undip. We're curious enough to meet up with them. Can't wait, for sure!
Closing the day by playing UNO. There was no one at school, so it was ours!
Maybe I'll talk about what was happening to me when someone couldn't appreciate the position of mine in his life before.



No comments:
Post a Comment